Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Watch this!

I found these videos about Agape International Missions (AIM). AIM is the organization that set up Rahab's House (Where my team and I were working). These videos will give you a little bit better of an idea about what is going on. Take five minutes out of your day to watch these. Then, take another five minutes out to pray for this incredible organization and the girls it helps!


It won't let me insert the second one, but here is the link:
GO HERE!

I love especially the second one. It explains the mindset of girls going into the brothels. When I wrote about Svay Pak in my last post, I mentioned that many people are very poor there. Very poor in Cambodia does not mean the same thing as very poor in America. Very poor means living on less than one dollar per day. One dollar. Per day. Now, living isn't just cost of food. Living is housing, living is clothing, living is food... Living on less than one dollar per day. A fourteen year old enters a brothel to help feed her family.

Now, pray! 1. Pray for the country. Pray for culture change. Pray for economic change. 2. Pray for the young children who are getting out. Pray for their restoration. 3. Pray for AIM. Pray that God would multiply the work that they are doing.

I know I haven't blogged much about AIM or Rahab's House yet, but in the next five days' blogs you will hear TONS about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment